শুক্রবার, ৩ মে, ২০১৩

Kerry Washington For Parade Magazine, Talks ?Scandal?, Presdient ...


Kerry_Washington_Parade_Magazine_Cover

Kerry Washington still can?t wrap the success ?Scandal? has become around her mind.

?I knew that in my lifetime I?d never seen it. But it didn?t compute to me that I?d be making history. I just fell in love with the character,? she says during a recent interview with Parade Magazine.

She sits down during an exclusive interview with the magazine to discuss movie roles in ? Django?, ?Peeples?, and the popular and very scandal ABC drama.

On whether, as a member of the President?s Committee on the Arts and the Humanities, she is aware of President Obama?s view of the show:

?I haven?t wanted to ask the president his opinion of the show. But I have lots of friends in the administration who love it. We make D.C. look sexy and exciting.?

On her work on the controversial film Django Unchained:

?I feel like I barely survived Django emotionally. The violence. Hearing the N-word every day. It cost me a lot psychologically, but it was worth it to tell that story.?

Head over to Mrsgrapevine.com for more from Ms. Washington.

Also See:

Kerry Washington Dressed To Impress At The 2013 White House Correspondence Dinner

Source: http://www.cottenkandi.com/2013/05/03/kerry-washington-parade-magazine-cover-talks-scandal-president-obama-movie-roles/

michelle obama lupe fiasco jason wu jason wu Mavericks Surf Stonewall Inaugural Ball

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন